Basic of Outsourcing part 2
Basic of Outsourcing part
2
What is Outsourcing:
Out+sourcing=make it outsourcing.
As like I am busy person for my official work I don’t have much time to give my
business web page than what should I do now
I gave my work to somebody who would do it nicely I would pay him extra money
for his wages its call Outsourcing. Normally the western people or organization
gives their work for rest of the online people it’s mostly called outsourcing.
Who Are Freelancer:
Those people who can do the job
and earn by online work there are the freelancer. He can get the opportunity to
do the work at his free time. He is not a bounded worker but if he is the real
freelancer than he has the responsibilities to do the better job for his
client.
Needs the Quality as a freelancer:
Actually you have at least
minimum quality to do the offered job as like you have a pc at your home with
high speed internet connection, at just time send feedback the mail when buyer
send it, sometimes he want to chat/talk with you at Skype or others you should
have the confidence to talk with him/her,soever you busy but when you get the
job you should keep extra time to finish job, the most important think you
should have the last update about your working procedure and others.
How much we earn from here:
Actually, it depends on your capability.
“There is no shortcut way to success” by Jack Kallis one of my best players on
cricket duniya...so you should keep patience to earn from here. Do not waste
your valuable time at fb chatting either you should keep the information from
fb various groups and other technology related site. I think first time your
net bill and extra something you can earn from here but if you stay here and
learn a lot to earning process than that time you earn lot more from here it’s very simple..
Be Aware about fraud people:
I think it is the major problem
to earn money from Internet. It is not only the problem for ours but also all
of the country. There are always some people who have a lot of bad idea on their
brain they only find out the way to cheat with you. You should be aware of
these types of people. They can fraud with you by giving wrong information or
taking extra training fees I think this people spoil our market. However, I
want to also tell you should have a minimum guideline to earn from here so
where you will go before admit there see their portfolio as it called working experience
or their successful student story that is enough to prove/check them.
Please Read It:
(N.B. Now a days you got some
unexpected mail that’s we called spam but some of the mail comes to your inbox
than you can think it may be real where is some type of words as like somebody want
to transfer his money to your account/you got the big amount of prize from a
lottery/ others ways Please Please don’t give the reply about these mail
otherwise your mail account must be hacked at that time you may fall various
type of problem. My account is secured by Google 2step verification you can
also follow it I hope your account must be protected from this fraud people.
Thanks)
মন্তব্যসমূহ
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন
Thanks For Your Valuable Comments Within Short Time It Will Publish...Please Stay With Us and give us Motivation to Go-Ahead.......