Agian New Journey in Online Sector

The huge hidden dollar sector in online


My own story is not so good. Nowadays the job market is going so difficult .but when we were a student we thought it will be easy to get a job.but the limitation of job in private sector and govt sector we have no clear concept about that time.

we pass our days with joy and traveling. but now 2019 we are facing the reality where we are going and what will happen in the near future.

Masud Bhai and Me.


in 2012/13 I get on of friend MD. Masud Parvez who lives that time in shamoly Dhaka. I known with him by doing work at microworkers.that time this site was really most popular after odesk or another big market. now he is the best trainer in the online sector.
and I am doing a private job at Apollo hospitals Dhaka as a customer care officer. where he and where I am .he believed then there is a good carrier in the online rack.so that he stayed there and nowadays he gets to shine.


Start a new Journey.


But now I realize the present time.so be patience about online track.stay with us .hope our journey will be fruitful.

মন্তব্যসমূহ

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

Basic Of Outsourcing

Basic of Outsourcing part 2