Basic of Outsourcing Part-3

Basic of Outsourcing Part-3

My Mission:

I want to help you to make your own portfolio (Working Experience Record) by doing job with me. Many people goes to online market place they bid for the job month after month  but they didn’t get any job for that reason they leave the market and says there is no work, no money at Online market. I want to ask you if you want a job why they give you that where you have no experience about the providing job. The buyer gives their job for saving their time and money. However, if you does not complete the job why he gives the job for you. So it’s simple first of all you should prepare yourself to get the job and I’m here as your supporting help.Though now I am alone in my business and working only with SEO but hope within short time I would also start Graphic design and programming  just stay with us a more days.
If I can help only one person to get a job from o desk, freelancer or other market place than I think I would be the succeed man and would go ahead by all of your support. Why I make my own Blog, you can ask me. Actually I want to share my  bitter and well experience with the new comer at Online world at the same time help the person to want to do online job and earn from here it’s simple.




 


My Vision:

Now a day it’s a major problem for not only Bangladesh but also the entire world that is unemployment. There are many candidates but the opportunity is less than their needs for the reason many people does not get the right job as he like that. I believe if we get the right, direction about the online work than outsourcing may be a place to remove the unemployment problem. If anybody makes him confident to do the right job than it would be easier for him to earn money. The student can earn there tuition fees by doing little job, somebody can take it as a part time job and the expert people take it as their carrier. I know some good people who earn huge money from here but they did not make it in one day. Last few years they worked hard as the result comes today. I want to make a training institution that’s service charge is affordable for any people and trying for it hardly now. I want to make a social business with you that is way we both party can be benefited. I would like to give you clear concept about online also off line jobs. So Stay with us and keep watching what we would do for you.

মন্তব্যসমূহ

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

Basic Of Outsourcing

Agian New Journey in Online Sector

Basic of Outsourcing part 2